Saturday, 14 November 2009

AAAAAAAAAAGH!

1. People NOT SIGNALLING AT ROUNDABOUTS!!!!
2. Unmade beds...even if the person says they are letting it air...hmm...
3. People who leave dirty dishes in a basin in the sink and then let it fill with dirty water!!!!
4. Crumbs from the toaster on the worksurface...
5. Spitting in the street!
6. Eating in the street!!!!
7. Children who have to have a drink every 5 minutes when out and about, God forbid they might get de-hydrated!!!
8. People who eat smelly food in a public place LIKE THE BUS and then LEAVE THE WRAPPINGS ON THE SEAT WHEN THEY GET OFF SAID BUS!!!!!!!!!!
9. Reliant Robin drivers who think driving at 20 MPH in rush hour is acceptable.....
10. People who don't rinse the bath after using it.....


You might have guessed that I've had a particularly trying week.

AND I'VE NOW JUST REALISED IT'S RUGBY AT TWICKERS SO ....
11. Fekkin rugger buggers who clog up the roads with their 4x4's and STOP ME GOING ABOUT MY LAWFUL BUSINESS IN THE MIDDLE OF A SATURDAY!!!!!
12. Women of a certain age, who should know better, wearing rugby shirts. Purleese!!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Okay, now breath...In, one two. Out, one, two. ;)

what happened ?how did i get HERE? said...

Dearest Heather, thank you....I'm using my time wisely, being TRAPPED BY RUGGER BUGGERS in my house - making mince pies and gluing airfix..trying not to get the two tasks muddled up.... !!

Annie said...

You sound like me. I just had a rant on my blog too. Hope you feel better now. I did once I'd got it off my chest :D

muummmmeeeeee...... said...

Love your blog - you sound as calm as I feel...

Fat, frumpy and fifty... said...

Great stuff, this is like room101...

dont get disheartened...you'll fill up again with rants and laughs!! Its such a great place...like my own friend whenever l need help...

I'm boked on train and ticket for albert hall on tuesday/weds next week...(assuming l can find clean and cheap room of r2 nites in city! not so far!) and now that l know l can go into libertys and TRY ON Viv Westwood.. I really can can I? holy crap...l AM going even IF I cant find a room at the inn..Ill sleep on a bench wow...that will be worth the rip alone...

now you arent kidding are you..I really can try on and NOT buy?? I wont be able to fake it...jeez..