1. Stop swearing in the car.
2. Stop shouting at other drivers.
3. Say something nice to at least one person per day, and actually mean it.
4. Stop shreiking about stuff like the state of the house/guinea pigs/bedrooms/garden as I walk through the door from work.
5. Greet my kids and ask them how their day as been, instead of shouting about what they heck they've been doing since coming home from school and why they've eaten all the biscuits/crisps/nice yoghurts.
6. Keep control of my eyebrows.
7. Have more sex.
8. Take up Pilates. Or something. Not just talk about it.
9. Make curtains. Fully lined. And hang them up, properly.
10. Chill out and stop stressing about points 1-9.